Yay, finally the family and me can enjoy pizza! This fabulous crust was inspired and adapted from my dear friend, Heather Godwin’s YouTub channel – The Butterfly Effect Plant-based Weight Loss. Believe me when I say, this pizza crust is to “Live” for!
This crust is so amazing because it contains all whole food plant based ingredients, free from added oil, sugar, salt, and flour! And most importantly it tastes oh so delicious. Feel free to play with spices to satisfy your taste bud desires. Among being tasty, its super easy to make. The crust can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer.
Whether you like thin or thick, crunchy or soft, this crust will sure to satsisfy your pleasure! Go ahead give it a try. Trust me when I say, you will not be dissapointed.
Watch “How To” Video
Flourless Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup Cauliflower, steamed (or microwaved)
- 3/4 cup Chickpeas, drained and rinsed (any white bean will work)
- 3/4 cup Sweet Potato, baked ( can be microwaved/steamed if using frozen)
- 2 Tbsp Golden Flaxseed, milled
- 1/8 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning (I use McCormick "Perfect Pinch" Italian Seasoning)
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast (I use Bragg Premium Nutritional Yeast)
- 1 1/2 cups Oats, Old Fashioned Rolled (or Quick Oats)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients, EXCEPT the oats to a food processor fitted with an "S" blade. Process the mixture until creamy and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl. Add the rolled oats. Mix thoroughly.
- Place 2/3 cup of mixture onto parchment paper. Shape into desired shape, size, and thickness. Repeat process (2) more times to make a total of 3 personal pan size crust. Or 1 large crust can be made using all of the dough. Tip: The larger the circumference the thinner and crunchier the crust will be.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove crust from oven. Using a spatula, gently release the crust from the paper and flip over. Bake the crust for an additional 10 minutes. Note: If making a very large size pizza crust, place another sheet of parchment paper on top and flip the crust over.
- Once the crust is done baking add desired toppings and bake @ 425F for 12 minutes! Enjoy!
- The baked crust can be kept in the fridge for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.