Real Ketchup that tastes really good with no added sugar or salt! Yes, no added salt or sugar but full of flavor!
Inspired and adapted from Cathy Fisher’s “Better Ketchup”, this recipe quickly replaced our store-bought brand on 1st attempt. It always excites me when our family enjoys a dish without any added salt or sugar. And this ketchup recipe is a winner!
So the next time you want some Real Ketchup, look no further! Whip up this tasty ketchup and dip away!
Watch “How To Video”
- 1 3/4 cup Red Seedless Grapes
- 6 oz Tomato Paste, Unsalted
- 3/8 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder, unsalted
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder, unsalted
- 1/8 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (use 1/4 tsp if you prefer a little kick of heat)
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Rinse the grapes and place onto lined cookie sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the roasted grapes and natural syrup from grapes to a blender. Add all remaining ingredients. Blend until very smooth.
- Transfer the ketchup to a glass jar and tightly seal. Place in fridge and allow to cool for a couple hours or overnight to allow the flavors blend.
- Ketchup will keep in a tightly sealed glass jar several weeks. Enjoy!