It is that time of the year when it’s cold down to the toes and the kiddos love Hot Cocoa! They say nothing warms their toes like Hot Cocoa does! LOL
This hot chocolate has simple, whole ingredients without dairy, no added sugar or added extracts with oil or alcohol. It doesn’t get any better than that!
Using a high-speed blender makes this recipe so easy to whip together. Perfect for the cold winter months!
Watch “How To” Video
- 1 cup Almond Plant-Based Milk, Unsweetened (or your favorite unsweetened plant-based milk)
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1/8 tsp Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Vanilla Bean Powder (or 1/8 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract)
- 2 large Medjool Date, pitted
- Ensure that the pits are removed from the Medjool Dates. Then add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on high speed for 2-3 minutes until well blended and warm.
- Pour contents into your favorite mug and enjoy!