It’s that time of the year to indulge in popsicles. These Sweet Potato Fudgesicles are one of our kids’ favorite cold treats. They are sweet and chocolaty, the perfect anytime indulgence for the hot summer months.
Most traditional popsicles are loaded with lots of added sugar, several artificial flavors, and dairy. However, these tasty cold treats are full of natural whole plant-based ingredients and are naturally sweetened with Medjool Dates and baked Orange Sweet Potatoes. It doesn’t get any better than that! Chocolaty and sweet without added sugar or artificial flavors!
These popsicles come together very quickly with the use of a blender. Silicone molds make them very easy to freeze without sticking to the surface of the mold. These types of molds can be purchased on Amazon.
So the next time the taste for something cold, sweet, and chocolaty arises, look no further. Whip up these delicious Sweet Potato Fudgesicles to satisfy your cold treat indulgence!
Watch “How To” Video
SWEET POTATO FUDGESICLES
- 1 cup Baked Orange Sweet Potatoes (see recipe notes for baking sweet potatoes)
- 1 1/4 cup Plant-Based Milk, Unsweetened (we used Soy)
- 1/4 cup Raw Almond Butter
- 4 oz Medjool Dates, pitted (about 10 large dates) or (use 1/2 Date Syrup)
- 3 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (or 1/4 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder)
- 1/16 tsp Ground Cinnamon ( a pinch)
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Evenly pour the mixture into desired silicone molds. Smooth over with butter knife or offset spatula. Insert popsicle sticks. Place molds into the freezer and allow them to freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Remove fudgesicle from mold and indulge. Fudgesicles will last in freezer for up to 30 days.