Who doesn’t love a good popsicle when it’s hot outside? I know we do! These Ginger Pineapple Popsicles are amazingly delicious! What’s even better, they have no added sugar and they have a secret ingredient (Cauliflower) that makes them even more nutrient-rich! Now that’s a popsicle worth living for!
I have to give credit to my daughter for this recipe who’s favorite fruit is Pineapple and she loves Ginger. She asked me if I could make a Ginger Pineapple popsicle for the hot summer days and I obliged her! I always love creative ways to include veggies in each and every meal. So why not include them in a dessert. Adding nutrient-rich Cauliflower was the perfect veggie for this delicious popsicle. They came out perfectly on the first attempt and all three of our kiddos loved them. Afterward, I told them the popsicles had Cauliflower in them and they said, “These popsicles are delicious and healthy”!
The ingredients are simple, Pineapples, Cauliflower, Apple Juice, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Lemon juice. That’s it! Now healthy eating doesn’t get any better than that! Any type of popsicle mold can be used. I prefer popsicle mold bags 8″ x 12″ in size.
So for all of the Ginger lovers, these popsicles will be sure to please your Ginger attraction. For those who are not, no worries just leave the Ginger out and you will still enjoy a delicious, nutritious, sweet popsicle without any added sugars or color dyes. Just all simple, natural, tasty ingredients that your taste buds will love and your health will thank you for! Here’s to enjoying healthy, nutrient-dense, sweet treats! Ginger Pineapple Popsicles for the win!
Watch “How To” Video:
Ginger Pineapple Popsicles
- (1) 20oz can Crushed Pineapples (in juice)
- (1) 12oz bag Frozen Cauliflower
- 1 cup Apple Juice, unfiltered
- 1 large Lemon (zest and juice) (about 1 tsp Zest and 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice)
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger (or 2 tsp of freshly grated ginger)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Zest and juice a fresh lemon. Lemon should render about 2 Tbsp of juice and about 1 tsp of zest. Pour into a high-speed blender.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients into the blender. Blend until completely smooth. The mixture will resemble applesauce.
- Pour the mixture into desired popsicle mold. Lay in single layer in the freezer. Freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight. Enjoy!