Looking for the perfect holiday dessert? Well, look no further. This creamy, sweet, chocolatey Pumpkin Cheesecake will hit the spot. It’s vegan and sweetened to perfection with Dates! Now that’s a dessert worth living for!
Watch “How To” Video:
Get2dRootHealthandWellness.com is an affiliate with Amazon. The recipes below contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase a product through any of the affiliate links on our website, at no cost to you, our site earns a commission from the sale. Thank you for supporting our website and our passion for spreading the good news of how tasty Whole Plant-Based Food really is!
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze (Vegan, Oil-Free, Date-Sweetened)
- Food Processor
- 9" Springform Pan
- Large Saucepan
- Large Steamer Basket
- Place a steamer basket into a large saucepan with about 2 cups of water.
- Add the Cashews, Coconut Flakes, and Medjool Dates to the steamer basket. Cover with lid. Bring to a boil and steam for 10 minutes. Set aside covered.
- While the nuts and dates are steaming, prepare the crust. Add all of the crust ingredients EXCEPT for the Vanilla Extract to a food processor fitted with an "S" blade. Process until fine and crumbly. Add the Vanilla Extract and process for a minute or so. The dough will be crumbly but should stick together when pressed between two fingers.
- Pour the crust into a 9" Springform pan. Spread evenly and press firmly into the bottom of the pan. Place into the freezer while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Transfer the steamed ingredients into the food processor fitted with an "S" blade. Add the remaining cheesecake ingredients. Process until smooth. This will take several minutes (about 7-8 minutes). Every few minutes, push down the filling from the sides with a spatula.
- Spread the cheesecake filling evenly into the springform pan. Place the cheesecake into the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight to set.
- Prepare the chocolate drizzle below. Place into the fridge covered.
- Remove the firm cheesecake from the springform pan. Drizzle with the prepared chocolate drizzle as desired. Place back in the fridge for an additional 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Store the drizzled cheesecake covered in the fridge. Will keep up to 5-7 days.
Date-Sweetened Chocolate Glaze (Vegan)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. Cover and store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to thicken.
- Serve drizzled on anything you desire.
- The glaze will keep in a tightly sealed glass jar for several weeks in the fridge.Enjoy!