Ginger Pineapple Popsicles
These Ginger Pineapple Popsicles are amazingly delicious! What's even better, they have no added sugar and they have a secret ingredient (Cauliflower) that makes them even more nutrient-rich!
- (1) 20oz can Crushed Pineapples (in juice)
- (1) 12oz bag Frozen Cauliflower
- 1 cup Apple Juice, unfiltered
- 1 large Lemon (zest and juice) (about 1 tsp Zest and 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice)
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger (or 2 tsp of freshly grated ginger)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Zest and juice a fresh lemon. Lemon should render about 2 Tbsp of juice and about 1 tsp of zest. Pour into a high-speed blender.
Add all of the remaining ingredients into the blender. Blend until completely smooth. The mixture will resemble applesauce.
Pour the mixture into desired popsicle mold. Lay in single layer in the freezer. Freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight. Enjoy!