Simply wholesome, simply delicious! This breakfast bowl is full of texture, taste, and more important nutrients our bodies can thrive from.
Quinoa, pronounced “keen-wah” is a powerhouse when it comes to the nutrients that it provides! It is quick and easy to prepare and works well with savory or sweet flavors.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and whip up this fruity bowl for your next breakfast.
“How To Video”
Fruity Quinoa Bowl
Quick Breakfast Cereal that's gluten-free, added sugar-free, salt-free, oil-free but full of Flavor!
- 1/3 cup Quinoa
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Golden Flaxseed, milled
- 1 Large Strawberry, Fresh
- 4 Medium Blackberries, Fresh
- 1/2 cup Blueberries, Fresh
- 1/4 cup Mango, Fresh (can use thawed frozen mango)
- 1/4 cup Plant-Based Milk, optional ( unsweetened preferred)
- Rinse Quinoa under running water using a strainer. Add 2/3 cups of water and rinsed Quinoa to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes on medium-low heat. Remove from heat, keep covered and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- While Quinoa is cooking, prepare fruit. Rinse all fruit. Cut strawberries and mango into the desired size. Place all fruit into a bowl and set aside.
- Add cooked Quinoa, cinnamon, and ground Golden Flaxseed to a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Top with prepared fresh fruit.
- Pour milk over Quinoa and Fruit if desired. Give a quick stir thru. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
2 Comments Add yours
This looks yummy! I was wondering if this would turn out good in the Instant Pot?
Hey Heidi!. Mmmm sounds yummy. Give it a try and let us know how it turned out! 🙂