Nutty, crunchy, and sweet all wrapped into one bite size treat! This treat makes a perfect anytime snack for the kiddos!
This recipe comes together very quickly when you have date paste on hand. Just combine all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix together and roll into the perfect treat!
So go ahead what are you waiting for! Whip these tasty delights up and the family will sure to thank you!
Watch “How To” video:
Nutty Oat Bites
- 1/2 cup Date Paste (date paste recipe link below)
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter (or nut butter of choice without added oils and sugars)
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Peanuts (or nut of choice)
- Add the date paste and nut butter to a bowl. Mix together well.
- Stir in rolled oats until well blended.
- Fold in nuts of choice until the mixture come together.
- Scoop about 1Tbsp of mixture into palm of hand. Gently roll into a ball. Will make approximately 14 bites. Store in the fridge in a tightly sealed mason jar for up to 7 days. Enjoy