Want a burger for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Well, now you can. Quick to make and full of flavor! These tasty burgers have become our families go-to burger!
A few simple ingredients from the fridge, the pantry, and the spice rack, and there you have it! A burger that will sure to please your taste buds and your belly!
So what are you waiting for! It’s your day, have it your way! Whip up these burgers. Top it with all of your favorite fixings. Be sure to add our Cashew Mayo! Mmmmmmmmm good!
Watch “How To” Video:
Quick Fix 2-Bean Burger
- 1 15oz can Black Beans, unsalted (rinsed and drained)
- 1 15oz can Dark Red Kidney Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Onion Powder, unsalted
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder, unsalted
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Blend
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle Pepper
- 1/3 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Corn (if frozen, thaw under cold running water)
- 1 cup Cooked Brown Rice (or rice of choice)
- 2 cups Chopped Kale or Baby Spinach (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Rinse and drain both cans of beans. Put into a bowl. Using a potato masher, mash the bean mixture. Be sure to leave some beans intact.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly. Scoop 1/2 cup of mixture onto cookie sheet. Shape into desired size.
- Bake burgers in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy! Burgers will keep in the fridge for up to 7 days.