Have a sweet tooth? Look no further! These bites will definitely satisfy your craving!
Chocolate and strawberries always hit the spot when you want a little sweet indulgence. All whole plant-based ingredients.
No added nuts, sugar, oil, or salt. These chocolate bites are perfect to pack in the kiddos lunch and are perfect anytime snacks and can be prepared in very little time.
So the next time you feel a little need to indulge in something sweet and chocolate, whip up these delicious bites and enjoy!
Watch “How To” Video:
Chocolate covered strawberry bites
Chocolate and strawberries need I say more! Mmmmm good!
- 1/4 cup Old Fashion Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds, Raw, Unsalted
- 1/8 cup Cacao Powder
- 12 large Medjool Date, pitted and halved
- 1 oz Strawberries, Freeze Dried
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (or 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder)
- Using a food processor fitted with an "S" blade add the oats, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Process into a coarse flour. Add the cacao powder and pulse a few times to mix.
- Add the pitted dates to the processor and process into a crumbly, fine meal. Add the dried strawberries and process again. The meal should stick together when pressed between you fingers. If not, process more until the the sticking point is reached.
- Add the vanilla extract and process until the meal begin to clumb and raise up on the sides. NOTE: If using vanilla bean powder add 1-2 tsp of water. Start with 1 tsp - check sticking point. Add 2nd tsp if needed.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop a packed spoon full onto your palm. Press and shape into a ball. Enjoy! Store the bites in a tightly sealed glass jar in fridge up to 7 days. 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!