Sweet, chocolaty, and crunchy all wrapped into one bite! These chocolaty bites will make the perfect gift to for your Valentine, anytime!
These easy to make treats inspired and adapted from Whole Food Simply are quick and easy to make. The ingredients are all wholesome simple goodness from nature.
Many of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store. Date syrup can be purchased from Amazon or just simply use Maple Syrup instead.
So go ahead, whip up these delicious bites for the one you love and indulge with no guilt!
Watch “How To” Video
CHOCOLATE ALMOND COCONUT BITES
Perfect chocolaty bites for your Valentine, anytime!
- 1/4 cup Slivered Blanched Almonds, chopped (or chopped cashews or walnuts)
- 1/4 cup Smucker's Creamy Natural Peanut Butter (can use Almond or Cashew Butter)
- 2 Tbsp Date Syrup (or Maple Syrup)
- 2 Tbsp Flaked Coconut, Unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder (or Carob Powder)
- 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (or 1/8 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder)
- Mini Heart Shaped Silicone Mold
- Chop the slivered blanched almonds and place into a mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Stir until completely combined.
- Press about 1 Tbsp of mixture into each mold. Press down evenly with fingertip. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from mold and ENJOY!
Bites must be stored in the freezer. Will melt if stored at room temp.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!