This colorful, raw Kale Salad is nutrient-rich, flavorful, and filling. Super easy to make and perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Watch “How-To” Video:
Rainbow Kale Salad with Air-Fried Sweet Potato Croutons
This colorful raw Kale Salad is nutrient-rich, flavorful, and filling. Super easy to make and perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 1 bunch Kale
- 2 Tbsp Red Onions, chopped
- ¼ cup Shredded Carrots
- ½ cup Sunflower Seed Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Bacon Bits
- ½ cup Air-Fried Sweet Potato Croutons (simply cut a chilled baked Sweet Potato into cubes with skin on and air-fry for 22 minutes @ 385F)
- to taste Dash 'Everything But Salt'
- Remove stems from Kale leaves, tear them into bite sizes, and place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped onions, shredded carrots, Sunflower Seed Mayo, and lemon juice to the bowl with Kale. Message the Kale until it wilts and turns a darker green color.
- Transfer the wilted Kale mixture to a plate and top with the remaining ingredients. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!