Are you looking for an easy way to include more ‘Greens’ in your healthy living lifestyle? Well adding Greens to a smoothie is a quick and sustainable way you can add ‘Greens” to your diet. This smoothie will become one of your go-to smoothies for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack. P.S. The kids will love it too!
Watch “How To” Video:
Greens By Any Means Smoothie
This sweet and savory Green smoothie will become one of your go-to smoothies for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack to get those 'Greens' in by any means. P.S. the kids will love it too!
- 5 oz Power Greens (Baby Kale, Baby Chard, Baby Spinach, Baby Arugula)
- 1½ cup Frozen Mango
- 1½ cup Frozen Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseed (we use Golden Flax)
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (with the Mother)
- ½ tsp Ground Turmeric
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1½ cup Water
- 1/2 cup Frozen Banana
- Add all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!