2Live4 Barbecue Sauce (SOS-Free)
Trust me when I say that this here Barbecue sauce is 2Live4! Sweet, tangy, and smoky with a little heat, the perfect combination to transform any dish into a lip-smacking indulgence.
- 7 oz Raisins (about 1 packed cup)
- 8 oz can Crushed Pineapple (in 100% juice)
- 15 oz can Tomato Sauce, unsalted (used Hunts brand)
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock, unsalted (used Kitchen Basics brand)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3/8 cup Reduced Balsamic Vinegar (4% Acidity)
- 3/8 cup Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother
- 4 Tbsp Liquid Smoke (Mesquite or Hickory)
- 2 Tbsp Sumac
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Date Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Potato Starch
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Chili Powder, unsalted
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder, unsalted
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tsp Onion Powder, unsalted
Add all of the listed ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
Transfer all of the ingredients to a non-stick pan. Cover and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to a medium-low simmer. Simmer for 20 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Remove saucepan from heat, uncover, and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
Transfer the cooled barbecue sauce to glass jars. Tightly sealed, store in the refrigerator until ready to use for up to 3-4 weeks. Enjoy!