Watermelon and Arugula Salad
The perfect sweet, savory, and refreshing salad for the summer.
- 3 cups Seedless Watermelon cubed
- 5 oz Baby Arugula roughly chopped
- 4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice (with pulp) Fresh or store brought
- 2 Tbsp Reduced White Balsamic Vinegar 4% acidity
- 2 Tbsp Red Onions, chopped
- 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 2 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp Nutty Italian Parm (recipe on our website)
- dash Chipotle Pepper
Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
Add the cubed Watermelon to a large mixing bowl. Add the dressing. Give a quick stir thru.
Roughly chop the Baby Arugula. Add to the marinating Watermelon. Mix all ingredients well and until the Arugula begins to wilt a little.
Plate the salad. Be sure to include all of the juices. Top with Nutty Parm, Walnuts, and Chipotle Pepper. Enjoy!